Valves Instruments Plus Ltd’s purpose for this ethics policy is to establish a culture of openness, trust and integrity in business practices. We care as much about how results are achieved as we care about the results themselves. Effective ethics is a team effort involving the participation and support of every employee.
Valves Instruments Plus Ltd is committed to protecting employees, partners, suppliers and the company from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, either knowingly or unknowingly. Because Valves Instruments Plus Ltd addresses issues proactively and uses correct judgment, it helps set us apart from competitors.
Valves Instruments Plus Ltd will not tolerate any wrongdoing or impropriety at anytime. Valves Instruments Plus Ltd will take the appropriate measures to act quickly in correcting the issue if the ethical code is broken. Any infringements of this code of ethics will not be tolerated.
The purpose of this policy is to emphasise the employee’s and customer’s expectation to be treated to fair business practices. This policy will serve to guide business behaviour to ensure ethical conduct and business integrity.
This policy applies to employees, contractors, consultants, temporary staff, and other workers at Valves Instruments Plus Ltd, including all personnel working with third parties.
Our ethics & business integrity policy calls for the following commitments:
Executive Commitment to Ethics
- Senior management within Valves Instruments Plus Ltd must set a prime example to all they come into contact with. In any business practice, honesty and integrity must be the top priority for executives.
- Executives shall have an ‘open door’ policy and welcome suggestions and concerns from employees. This will allow employees to feel comfortable discussing any issues and will alert executives to concerns within the work force.
- Executives must disclose any conflict of interests with regard to their position within Valves Instruments Plus Ltd.
Employee Commitment to Ethics
- Valves Instruments Plus Ltd employees will treat everyone fairly, have mutual respect, promote a team environment and avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices.
- Every employee needs to apply effort and intelligence in maintaining ethics value.
- Employees must disclose any conflict of interests regarding their positions within Valves Instruments Plus Ltd.
- Employees will help Valves Instruments Plus Ltd to increase customer and supplier satisfaction by providing quality product and services with a timely response to inquiries.
- Promotion of ethical conduct within interpersonal communications of employees will be rewarded.
- Valves Instruments Plus Ltd will promote a trustworthy and honest atmosphere to reinforce the vision of ethics within the company.
Maintaining Ethical Practices
- Valves Instruments Plus Ltd will reinforce the importance of the integrity message and the tone will start at the top. Every employee, manager, director needs to consistently maintain an ethical stance and support ethical behaviour.
- Employees at Valves Instruments Plus Ltd should encourage open dialogue, get honest feedback and treat everyone fairly, with honesty and objectivity.
Preventing Unethical Behaviour
- Valves Instruments Plus Ltd will avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practice in relationships, actions and communications.
- Valves Instruments Plus Ltd will not tolerate harassment or discrimination.
- Unauthorised use of company trade intelligence & marketing, operational, personnel, financial, source code, & technical information integral to the success of our company will not be tolerated.
- Valves Instruments Plus Ltd will not permit impropriety at any time and we will act ethically and responsibly in accordance with all local laws.
- Valves Instruments Plus Ltd employees will not use corporate assets or business relationships for personal use or gain.
- Any infringements of this code of ethics will not be tolerated and Valves Instruments Plus Ltd will act quickly in correcting the issue if the ethical code is broken.
- Any employee found to have violated this policy may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including, reduction of salary or position and termination of employment.